Monday, January 23, 2006

Workin on the new Tank

Last week I got bored so I finally started to clean out my large aquarium. Now that it is clean I have added a 30 gallon sump aquarium and a few pumps and valves so I can have all of my filters and heaters in the sump tank and then you can't see any of that stuff in my big tank. I have it all together but I need to get some float switches so that the tanks will not over flow. Then when I get this all done I can finally get more fish and coral after about a month of letting the water settle. I hope I can make it look good like I had it before all of my stuff died.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

He is alive!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Congratulations to Keith for making a new post. Keep up the good work. I knew he was alive the whole time altough I think he was swimming with the fish in the fish tank. Good luck on the new setup.

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP New harddrive setup information Scandinavian furniture florida kirkhill golf club 300zx dash kit nissan trim nissan micra clutch brushes Isuzu rodeo rear diferential repair manual best accounting software Battery life on lg cell phones hummer h2 rack accessory gobi renault parts sportech swaybar 240z nissan Atlanta internet marketing

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Blockbuster.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Dark Life 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home