Thursday, September 15, 2005

Finally getting things done to my house Again.

Well, since the softball is almost done for me this year and right now I'm only playing one time a week I finally have time to get back to my on going house projects. Yesterday I finished putting ceiling tiles in my bathroom and today after work I Calked all of the trim around my bathtub. Then I put on the finishing touches with some flowers and a few paintings and candles to make it smell good after I'm done takin a monsterous dump. But all in all I think it looks pretty good. Next I need to finish taping and mudding in my room and then paint. Hopefully I can then finish the floor and do some trim work then the inside of my house will be complete.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Liam said...

I think you could use some more flowers.

I need to get workin' on my bathroom too. I'm still trying to decide whether to put in a new tub. One thing I'm seriously considering would be to build my own tiled enclosure with a little seat to set on. I think that would look real good, but I don't know what it would do to resale value. Some people still take baths, the barbarians.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Stop working around the house for a minute and tell us what your up to.

12:49 PM  
Blogger louismiller75368529 said...

I really enjoyed your blog. This is a cool Website Check it out now by Clicking Here . I know that you will find this WebSite Very Interesting Every one wants a Free LapTop Computer!

5:05 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Where has Kdog been for so long?

4:06 PM  
Blogger TitansFan said...

I'm not too thrilled when I have to do ceiling work. My back can't take that angle. I recently installed a Bathrooms Shower to eliminate ceiling work in the bathroom. So far so good.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home